Cash Central is a state-licensed online lender and a member of the Community Financial Services Association of America (CFSA) and the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB).
This direct lender provides different types of loan offerings, including payday loans, installment loans and lines of credit. Applying for a Cash Central loan requires a simple online process, and you can expect access to approved funds quickly.
Types of loans from Cash Central
- Payday loan. You can take out a cash advance and have the funds deposited into your bank account, usually by the next business day. Typically, your loan is due in full on your next payday. The APR for a short-term loan can be higher than 600%, so carefully review the terms and conditions before agreeing. Loan amounts are determined by Cash Central’s underwriting criteria in combination with your state’s laws.
- Installment loan. Unlike payday loans, Cash Central’s installment loan does not have to be repaid in full on your next payday. Installment loans are repaid monthly, semi-monthly or biweekly over a period of 6-24 months. They generally have a lower APR than payday loans but are still significantly higher than traditional loans. Loan amounts can be up to $5,000 depending on your state’s laws and regulations.
- Line of credit. A line of credit allows you to draw only the amount you need at the time (any time) up to your available credit limit, with funds deposited into your checking account the next business banking day. You’ll only pay for your Cash Central line of credit when you use it. Funds will begin accruing interest on the day you receive them. As with the other short-term loans, a line of credit is accompanied by a high APR.
What are the benefits of a Cash Central payday loan?
- Quick and easy process. Completing and submitting the application takes no more than a few minutes, and Cash Central informs you of the application’s status almost immediately. Upon approval, you can expect the approved funds to be transferred into your bank account by the next business day.
- Loan funds onto a prepaid debit card. Cash Central allows eligible borrowers to have their approved funds loaded onto a Green Dot® prepaid card instead of into a bank account for added convenience.
- Money for any purpose. You can use the proceeds from a loan for just about anything.
- Easier repeat borrowing. Once you repay your first Cash Central loan completely, you can look forward to instant funding with applications you submit in the future.
- Easy access to account information. When you log in to the Cash Central website, you can go through your account history, make changes to your communication preferences, make payments and even refinance your existing loan.
- Resource center. The Cash Central resource center offers information about a range of topics that can help you handle your finances better.
- Age 18 years or older
- Have a fair credit rating
- Have regular income
- US citizen or permanent resident
- Have a valid bank account
- Bank account
- Cash Advances
- Credit or Debit card